Thursday 10 February 2011

Labours Eric Illsley was my best buddy-Ed Balls Shadow Chancellor

Asked about Illsley's fall from grace, Mr Balls said, 

"Eric was a good friend of mine, one of the first MPs I met when I first came into the House of Commons. I think he fought hard for this constituency and did a good job and I think people respect that."



 
Do you really believe that ED? I'll tell thee what lad you got Balls!
I do hope your self proclaimed 'Hero' is not too good a friend of yours because with friends like you, who needs enemies !


Balls said he doesn't think the electorate's likely to punish Labour in the upcoming election for Illsley's crime.


No of course they won't does support for Labour include a good contribution towards the expenses pot?


Nice of you to drag in an inexperienced self proclaimed 'Hero' politician Dan4Barnsley, (who thought that one up?) who resides in a lovely part of Hampshire. Pretty much the same as UKIP then. 

What a farce !

2 comments:

The expenses scandal is small fish the real scandal is their treason, war crimes and ethnic cleansing...

Good luck Enis in the election i wish you well...Donna x

Thanks Donna

The Team is up to the task and we will not let the people of Barnsley down. We hope that they reciprocate in their thousands and put their faith in a party that is Moving Forward Together.

Post a Comment